- Fitness Unleashed reserves the right to cancel classes with less than three participants. Every effort is made to notify those registered of cancellations.
- Please turn cell phones on silent/vibrate before the start of class. Texting/emailing is not allowed during class. Not only is this very disruptive to the coach(es), but also to clients around you trying to focus on their training session. If for some reason you need to take a call, please excuse yourself out of the studio.
- Class must be paid for before each session. No exceptions.
- For your safety, entries are not permitted 10 minutes after the start of class.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks or food into the studio.
- Although we do not have a locker room, we do have cubbies to store your personal belongings i.e. keys, wallets, cell phones, water bottles.
- Packages are activated after client's first date of use and expire in 28 days. Unused sessions do not "roll over". Unactivated packages expire 6 months after date of purchase. Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Class packages can not be shared between 2 people. Each client must have their own account within our online system and their own package to use. We can, however, set it up so that you "pay for another client". Please email us if you'd like to use this option.
- In extreme circumstances (severe injure/unexpected surgery), your purchase may be refunded on a prorated basis, and will incur a $15.00 processing fee. A doctor's note will be required, and refund decisions will be to our discretion.
- Registration cut off is 24 hours prior to class start time.
- Cancellation cut off is 24 hours prior to class start time to avoid losing a session from your account. (Late cancellations may be done at any time, and will remove one session from your account. This will also allow someone else to register in this slot.)
- If you find that you become ill/injured, and cannot attend class, we encourage you to log into our online scheduler and cancel upcoming classes you had registered for so that you are not charged for, nor lose those sessions.
We are committed to keeping our doors open as much as possible so you can escape the cold and get in a great training session! This will in turn brighten your day and keep you motivated to continue achieving your health and fitness goals...even when the weather makes you want to curl up on the couch for days! 🙂
- Your safety and our coaches' safety are always top of mind. We closely follow the weather forecast and will make cancellation decisions when necessary.
- Should we need to cancel a class or classes, we will contact any registered for those classes no less than 45 minutes before the start of class. We will email you and text you. Please login to our online scheduler and update the cell phone field, so we may contact your should the need arise.
- Additionally, we will always update our online scheduler to reflect "cancelled" for any classes we aren't holding.
- If you were registered for a class that was cancelled, the credit will be returned to your account for you to use at another class.
- If Fitness Unleashed is open, our cancellation policy remains in effect. Please plan accordingly if you are coming to class. Allow extra time for shoveling, safe driving, traffic, etc.
- We do not typically cancel classes just because schools are closed.